Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage Specific BIM Projects as allocated.
- Coordinate with both Client and Outsourced team for the assigned projects.
- Multi-disciplinary knowledge should be there to handle all types of BIM projects.
- Manage In-House projects, allocate work to team leads & BIM Modelers. Monitor their work on daily basis and report any resource shortcomings.
- Prepare the project delivery schedule as per client project baseline program.
- Ensure Production Schedule is achieved and all project commitments met.
- Follow all company set procedures while executing a project.
- Provide weekly/monthly progress reports to the immediate reporting Manager.
- Prepare the BIM Execution plan as per Project/Client requirements.
- Coordinated with IT team to setup the In-house team BIM requirement.
- Lead the project team for delivering the BIM projects on time as per schedule.
- Ensure that all quality assurance standards are followed and implemented as per project requirement.
- Audit BIM Models periodically from the production team.
- Establish the BIM workshop and participate weekly Coordination meeting with clients/Consultants/Contractors for the ongoing projects.
- Always check with reporting Manager before handing over any deliverable to the client.
- Coordinate with reporting Manager and ensure that all completed works are billed and transmittals notes prepared before any submissions.
- Maintained and updated resource libraries.
- Work closely with the Business team in estimating and calculating man hours for the various BIM project enquires all over the middle east.
- Visiting the client offices to understanding the scope of works for tender projects.
Skill Sets Required
- Leadership skills
- Drafting/BIM Skill
- Business management skills
- Computer Skill
- Collaboration Skill
- Attention to Details
- Communication Skill
- Be flexible and open to change
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/ BArch
- Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks
Minimum Experience Required:
- 8- 10 years experience & 7+ years of minimum GCC experience
We are looking for immediate joiners