Manage the design and review of solution architecture for different applications to ensure compliance and
adherence to company standards and principles.
- Direct the design, assessment, update and management of application’s technical architecture.
- Oversee the overall solution architecture and the seamless integration of various components and applications.
- Responsible for design and sustenance of Enterprise Architecture based on global standards
- Responsible of design of solution architecture principles and ensuring compliance of the same
- Responsible for the design of one or more applications or services
- Analyze current technologies used and determine ways to improve them
- Integrating the software and hardware that will best meet the purpose defined
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed update
- Conduct architectural evaluation, design and analysis of enterprise-wide systems
- Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant work experience
- Have lead Enterprise Architecture design for Large organizations preferably in public Sector
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or other related degree
- TOGAF Certification
- At least 3 years’ experience of working on SAP systems preferably SAP TRM
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in taxation domain
- Knowledge of full stack design and deployment
- Experience of working in Gulf region