See Revu in Action
Your quality reviews will never be the same
Reduce errors and improve accuracy with automated tracking and standardised tools, all thanks to a digital workflow. Discover how Bluebeam® Revu® can help you drive faster, more detailed quality reviews.
- View all annotations in one customisable list you can sort, filter and export.
- Redline 2D and 3D PDFs with customisable text, clouds, callouts, CAD symbols, images and stamps.
- Copy, paste, remove and edit text and vector content in PDFs.
- Annotate a single document with users across the globe, simultaneously, in real time.
- Create custom annotations for fast, consistent formats to share with project partners.
- Invite project partners to connect anytime, anywhere to keep the entire team in sync.
- Identify the differences between two drawing revisions automatically.
- Always share the most recent version.
- Split your screen up to 16 times to view different sections of a PDF at the same time on multiple monitors. Sync tabs to pan and zoom in unison.
Getting Beyond the Traditional QA/QC Workflow
Cottee Parker set aside their pens, pencils, highlighters and paper. With Bluebeam Revu, they were able to digitalise their project documents and workflow, allowing for faster, more streamlined, more efficient reviews.
“Since switching to a digital environment, the company estimates that it has cut its time spent reviewing and approving documents by 50%!”
Erina Tibaldi – Documentation Team Leader at Cottee Parker