Accelerating the digital transformation
Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Posted 9 months ago
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding of all BIM Deliverables in a project lifecycle including MEP BIM Modelling, Clash Detection and Coordination, Family Creation, Shop/As-Built Drawings Development, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of use of Autodesk AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks on design/construction projects with experience of running clash detection, producing clash reports, generation of shop drawings, and incorporation of comments from consultant/client for approvals.
- Coordinating with team leaders and all technicians to effectively complete the work
- Check the activities on site and provide the necessary reminders to the Project Manager, Construction Manager and the Planning Engineer for any immediate action.
- Provide Technical support and solve all Site technical issues to ensure completion of Projects within the stipulated time.
Skill Sets Required
- Leadership skills
- Drafting/BIM Skill
- Business management skills
- Computer Skill
- Collaboration Skill
- Attention to Details
- Communication Skill
- Be flexible and open to change
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
Minimum Experience Required:
- 8- 10 years experience & 7+ years of minimum GCC experience
We are looking for immediate joiners
|Job Category||Engineering Drafting Service|