Accelerating the digital transformation
Job Roles & Responsibilities
• Prepare & editing complete sets of Bridge Drawings from Scheme, Detail design & Constructions as per WSP BIM Standard by using Revit .
• Generate Detail plans, sections / schedules from general arrangement drawings.
• Conversion of ACAD drawings to other formats such as PDF & DGN.
• Excellent working knowledge of Auto Desk Revit 2019 software.
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office.
• Must be fluent in English with an excellent understanding of technical terminology.
• Working knowledge of BIM software packages like Navis Work Manage 2019.
• A sound understanding of Civil 3D,Microstation etc.
• Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns, to line manager.
• Ensure that Health & Safety is embedded into all work practices in line with company policies.
• Develop expertise and stay abreast of developments in relevant technical field.
• Support the companies approach to sustainability.
Skill Sets Required
- BIM/Drafting Skill
- Computer Skill
- Collaboration Skill
- Attention to Details
- Communication Skill
Minimum Education Required:
- Diploma/Bachelor degree/ ITI
Minimum Experience Required:
- 3- 10 years experience & 2+ years of minimum GCC experience
Revit, Civil 3D, Navis work, AutoCAD
Duration- 3 to 6 months period.
We are looking for immediate joiners either to support from UAE or India.
|Job Category||Engineering Drafting Service|