Accelerating the digital transformation
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and implementing BIM workflow and driving standard usage of BIM and Revit within and outside the firm
- Oversee the use of BIM/Revit software firm-wide, including installing, configuring, maintaining, and supporting all BIM installations as well as analyzing and solving BIM user issues
- Provide end-user training, support, and leadership.
- The primary responsibility is to manage and coordinate BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement on all related BIM projects, files and models, for both our Commercial and Industrial groups. This will include the development of a work plan/roadmap for the development, implementation, and quality assurance checks needed for full BIM integration with KFI projects.
- Should have working knowledge in coordinating with Architectural, Structural, Mechanical drawings.
Skill Sets Required
- Leadership skills
- Drafting/BIM Skill
- Business management skills
- Computer Skill
- Collaboration Skill
- Attention to Details
- Communication Skill
- Be flexible and open to change
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
Minimum Experience Required:
- 8- 10 years experience & 6+ years of minimum GCC experience
We are looking for immediate joiners available in UAE/KSA
|Job Category||Engineering Drafting Service|