Accelerating the digital transformation
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Preparation of the Single line diagram as per standards.
- Prepare bill of quantities.
- Coordination of MEP services.
- Design structured cabling system.
- Preparation of technical/project reports and documentation of the project
Skill Sets Required
- BIM/Drafting Skill
- Computer Skill
- Collaboration Skill
- Attention to Details
- Communication Skill
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor of Engineering
Minimum Experience Required:
- 3- 7 years experience & 2+ years of minimum GCC experience
We are looking for immediate joiners. Candidates can apply from India, UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Job Location : Saudi Arabia
|Job Category||Engineering Drafting Service|