Accelerating the digital transformation
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Study the snag list issued by the consultant.
- Chart out the room/area wise activities in line with the set out completion schedule.
- Schedule the daily activities.
- Coordinate with subcontractors for the specialised works.
- Manage the in-house snagging team.
- Attend the snags room/area wise as per the schedule.
- Coordinate with QAQC to raise the inspection requests.
- Assist QAQC to get the inspection by the consultant.
- Keep the working area tidy and in a presentable manner always.
Skill Sets Required
- Should have earlier experience in all kind of building finishing works.
- Thorough knowledge in floor, wall, ceiling and joinery finishes.
- Ability to study the architectural drawings & finishes.
- Familiar with snagging/de-snagging works.
Minimum Education Required:
- Diploma/Bachelor degree/ ITI
Minimum Experience Required:
- 4- 8 years experience & 2+ years of minimum GCC experience
|Job Category||Engineering Drafting Service|