Accelerating the digital transformation
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Assessing project requirements
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- Prepare bill of quantities.
- Coordination of MEP services.
- Preparation of technical/project reports and documentation of the project
Skill Sets Required
- BIM/Drafting Skill
- Computer Skill
- Collaboration Skill
- Attention to Details
- Communication Skill
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor of Engineering
Minimum Experience Required:
- 3- 7 years experience & 2+ years of minimum GCC experience
We are looking for immediate joiners. Candidates can apply from India, UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Job Location : Saudi Arabia
|Job Category||Engineering Drafting Service|