Accelerating the digital transformation
The Presales consultant will be focused on identifying and generating new market opportunities in the Data Platform Modernization, BI/Analytics and the Artificial Intelligence services, to enable Digital Transformation and drive tangible business outcomes for our enterprise and public sector customers in the MENA region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify cloud market opportunities and trends in the MENA region, with a specific focus on Data Platform Modernization, BI/Analytics and Artificial Intelligence opportunities.
- Present the Omnix value proposition, vision and technologies, strategy, and product roadmaps to partners and customer roles including executives, technical management, and technical engineers.
- Serve as a client-facing, pre-sales technologist who acts as a value-added technical and solution advocate for clients.
- Qualifying opportunities, and creating solution designs that match the requirements with appropriate products/platforms, managed and professional services
- Create and present demos that are aligned to customer needs
- Manage the planning and execution of customer Proof of Concepts as required
- Working closely with client engineering teams to implement solutions to cloud and data services requirements
- Maintain technical and business knowledge of cloud computing applications, industry direction, and trends
- Work with customers to obtain technical validation of proposed solution and build high-level architecture drawings.
- Assist with financial and infrastructure data collection and creation of customer ROI/TCO reports.
- Assist with preparation of proposals, statements of work, and supporting documents for customers.
- Identifies opportunities for new or follow-on business and assists in creating change orders
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
- Pre-sales or customer-facing experience with strong relationship building skills.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options
- Outstanding customer (C-level) relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Experience with design of modern, scalable delivery models for technology consulting services, specifically in the areas of cloud migration and application modernization
- Deep knowledge of cloud services sales process and deployment models from Public Cloud vendors, specifically Microsoft Azure and/or AWS
- Ability to develop and effectively communicate business cases and justifications to partners.
|Job Category||Hybrid Cloud|