Accelerating the digital transformation
• The Project Controls Engineer supports the tracking, updating, and monitoring of cost control, and scheduling functions on smaller projects or assists a more senior Project Control Engineer/Specialist on larger projects.
• Typical responsibilities are focused on a variety of ancillary project controls tasks. Although the incumbent may perform some higher-level cost analysis and related assignments, this work does not encompass enough of his/her time to warrant exempt status.
• The Project Control Engineer may gain further experience by rotating through Estimating, Cost Engineering, and Planning/Scheduling assignments.
Planning and Scheduling
• Implements and maintains Project Planning and Scheduling.
• Understands and applies engineering, procurement, and construction terminology, concepts, and relationships.
• Develops and maintains less complex critical path logic networks and bar charts utilizing this information.
• Analyzes, evaluates, and forecasts status against an established baseline schedule.
• Assesses the impact(s) of design or construction changes and schedule slippages.
• Reports schedule status to all levels of project and Company management as well as to the Client.
• Implements and maintains an Earned Value Management System on the project.
• Analyzes cost and schedule performance indicators (CPI and SPI).
• Prepares and maintains project forecasts and status updates.
• Provides assessment with corrective action recommendations to management. Other Duties May provide guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to others in the resolution of project control problems. Performs other functions associated with this position as appropriate.
Engineering with 7 years’ experience related to cost management, claims preparation and/or review with strong scheduling and outstanding Primavera knowledge.
Experience in Oil & Gas field as Project Control/Project Engineer position
We are looking for immediate joiners
|Job Category||Engineering Drafting Service|