Accelerating the digital transformation
As the E-commerce & Digital Care – Project Manager, the position holder will support the senior manager
to transform and develop the organization’s digital channels to be customer’s first choice.
- Support Sr.Manager in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business
plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce & e-Care
- Work closely with different stakeholders to drive business processes development and
readiness for digital channels transformation.
- Ensure consistency of e-commerce & e-care capabilities across digital channels
- Deep understanding of user-centered design, usability, information design, interaction
design, goal-oriented design and visual design
- Profound knowledge of Web & Ecommerce analytics Tools and generate reports
- Ensuring Operational Efficiency of the digital channels
- Focal point of contact for complaint management & resolution
- Preparation of User Stories
- Closely working with the Digital Design Studio to deliver the desired digital user experience
- Consult with creative and technical teams
- Work closely with cross-functional team, including business and product development to create a the desired digital experience
- Balances business strategy, branding issues with user needs and technology
- Understand customer needs and translate them to consistent digital customer experience
- Perform User Testing to ensure implementation is as per the business requirements.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline or 4
years equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years in online, B2C eCommerce environment
Strong understanding of the job functions and possesses the knowledge and skills required to perform the requirements.
- Strong customer service orientation drives a culture of customer appreciation and service excellence within the department, throughout the Company, and externally
- Excellent user stories, business flows & presentation preparation skills
|Job Category||Digital Transformation|