Accelerating the digital transformation
United Arab Emirates
Posted 3 weeks ago
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Receive the list of executed commercial projects showing their execution and commercial status to validate the shared information.
- Break the list down to categories such as but not limited to: Closed Projects, Open projects but with Zero Commitments, Projects under Closure or To Be Closed, Ongoing Projects, etc…
- Set the closure strategy for each group of projects and identify what needs to be done to close each category.
- Initiate the execution of the set strategy by updating the PO system details wherever required.
- Engage in communications with various vendors to conclude any pending variation orders and ensure that pending invoices are submitted to allow for final service entries to be created.
- Prepare and process payment certificates for approval and payment including the final discussions with vendors and issuing their Statement of Final Accounts (SOFA).
- Update the management / relevant stakeholders about POs / Projects closure for further budget release.
- Prequalify new vendors as per company set policies and procedures.
- Receive and review various purchase requests (PRs) along with the relevant attachments to compile the tender documents i.e. Scope of Works (SOW), Terms of Reference (TOR), drawings, specifications, Bill of Quantities (BOQ), reports, etc… .
- Prepare a list of potential vendors to be invited for tendering via RFP or RFQ as per company set policies and procedures.
- Commence the process of RFP/RFQ preparation and ensure all information have been documented in the RFP/RFQ. This includes securing all required internal approvals first as per company set policies and procedures
- Issue tenders for contractors or consultants as required including but not limited to floating inquiries, answering any tender queries (TQs), obtaining quotations, carrying out technical and commercial evaluations of received offers, attending post tender clarification meetings with vendors, preparing comparison sheets and recommendations for award.
- Prepare and issue various forms of contract templates such as Purchase Orders (PO), Minor Works Contracts (MWC), Minor Service Agreements (MSA) Lump Sum Construction Contract (LSCC), Consultancy Service Agreement (CSA), Purchase Confirmation (PCO), etc… to the selected vendors. Receive online submitted invoices, verify them and process payment certificates.
- Confirm subsequent payment requests by verifying terms and conditions of the contract. Liaise with the concerned department.
- Evaluate and process Variation Orders and Claims.
- Liaise with vendors for any contractual matter including extensions and amendments to the contract.
- Oversee maintenance of complete contract documentation in order that an audit trail of all procurements made till date and to ensure that the policies, procedures and governance requirements have been met.
- Conduct performance evaluation for commercial aspects of the vendor/contractor in association with the Department at the end of the contract period.
- Ensure compliance to all Policies, Procedures and Guidelines and Quality Standards.
- Participating in preparation, issuance and administration of annual Framework Agreements relating to various construction packages.
- Site visits as and when required.
- Building and maintaining relationships with vendors and contractors.
Skill Sets Required
- Drafting Skill
- Computer Skill
- Collaboration Skill
- Attention to Details
- Communication Skill
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor degree in Civil
Minimum Experience Required:
- 15+ years experience & 10+ years of minimum GCC experience
We are looking for immediate joiners.
|Job Category||Engineering Drafting Service|