Accelerating the digital transformation
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with hiring managers, stakeholders and clients to anticipate and meet evolving hiring needs.
- Identifying the competencies & candidates’ qualifications by studying job description and job qualification and/or as per the RFPs and/or RFQs.
- Posting jobs & Headhunting qualified candidates through job portals such as LinkedIn, Bayt, Naukri gulf, Naukri India, Wuzzuf & LinkedIn
- Manage the LinkedIn page to network and source.
- Nurture relationships with prospective talents to effectively market and sell opportunities.
- Conduct Competency based interviews, pre-employment assessments, screenings, HR interviews and skill testing.
- Schedule Technical Interviews with the line Manager/Committee.
- Conduct reference checks for the shortlisted candidates.
- Negotiate offered packages, collect the required documents and acquire the needed approvals for Offer Letters release.
- Administer Offer Letters and following up on the document collection for Visa process (if needed).
- Prepare Job Descriptions and Analysis.
- Conducting Salary surveys for Omnix outsourced positions.
- Ensure that all phases of the recruitment life cycle are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked, and executed to meet Omnix policy and procedure.
- Identify and recommend recruitment strategy and recruiting tools to identify and recruit the qualified candidates
- Negotiate offers with job portals.
- Act as a trainer to new recruiters
- Handle Other HR administration related tasks when needed.
Skill Sets Required
- Proven experience in:
- Recruitment in the IT industry
- Good Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Organization skills
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor degree in any field, preferably specialized in HR
Minimum Experience Required:
- 6 years, out of which at least 2 years in recruitment in IT industry
We are looking for immediate joiners