Accelerating the digital transformation
To analyse, design and configure SAP Tax and Revenue Management solutions. Work with key users and process owners to determine the business needs. Manage system testing, training and support.
- Working with Multi system landscape architecture and integration aspects between heterogeneous system technologies, in the areas of Implementation, Modeling, Security, Authorization, Data Provisioning, reporting with SAP ABAP and HANA skills
- Review technical design options, handle code reviews, participate in process refining and delivery improvement efforts to be able demonstrate new ways of coding in Suite on HANA, like using CDS views, AMDP, maximising BOPF framework, BRF+, etc.
- Development using OData/Webservices, creation of CDS Views, building different HANA modeling views
- Designing, developing, and testing SAP ERP application extensions, including customized reports, utilities, interfaces, and forms, using a combination of ABAP reports, function modules, classes, and methods, BAPIs, BADIs, enhancements, ALE/IDOCs, workflow, forms, development and other SAP technologies
- Using functional and technical skills to translate business requirements into cohesive technical specifications and strong solutions
- Using communication skills to collaborate with other Agile developers, analysts, and business partners in remote locations to gather requirements, provide status updates, participate in code reviews and team meetings, and collaborate on cross-platform data sharing solutions
- Working closely with the Basis team to monitor, test and tune application components for optimized performance and integration.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or other related degree
- Relevant SAP certification (S4 HANA)
- 10+ years of relevant work experience with ERP and business solutions
- Two full cycle implementation projects on S4 HANA
|Job Category||Digital Transformation|