Accelerating the digital transformation
Senior BIM Architect
Draftsman / Modeller
Posted 2 months ago
- 3D Architectural modeling & 2D drafting and detailing & co-ordination.
- Complete design coordination with design teams including review, comments & RFI.
- Coordinate with other disciplines like landscape, architects, MEP division, etc. to ensure the modeling proceeding complete coordination with all the partners of the project.
- ID detailed Modeling, Landscape modeling, as built drawings, plans, elevations, Sections, architectural shop drawings .etc.
- Modify plans to suit the needs of project.
- Customized Revit family creations, effective architecture and structural modeling.
- Sheet generation for all stages of submissions & exporting the files into various formats.
- Handling team and documenting the working progress for all consultant BIM coordinators.
- Updates models/ drawings as per changes in design and material approval for each project work.
Skill Sets Required
- Drafting/BIM Skill
- Computer Skill
- Collaboration Skill
- Attention to Details
- Communication Skill
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree/B.Arch
Minimum Experience Required:
- 8- 10 years experience in Revit & 8+ years of minimum GCC experience
We are looking for immediate joiners
Job Type – Contract
|Job Category||Engineering Drafting Service|