Accelerating the digital transformation
The Technical consultant will be focused on identifying and generating new market opportunities in the Public/Multi and Hybrid Cloud business, to enable Digital Transformation and drive tangible business outcomes for all set of MENA customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement scalable, high-performance, high-availability public, private, and hybrid cloud environments through Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Act as SME on virtualization and cloud technologies and implement scalability and performance models and road-maps
- Gain senior and cross-business buying for the process cloudification, where required.
- Plan, define, develop, and execute high level and low-level Cloud designs
- Maintain Infrastructure for the provisioning, configuration, and compliance of technical environments
- Drive value from 3rd party vendors through governance, KPI’s and SLA’s
- Deliver customer workshops
- Present the Omnix value proposition, vision and technologies, strategy, and product roadmaps to partners and customer roles including executives, technical management, and technical engineers.
- Serve as a client-facing technologist who acts as a value-added technical and solution advocate for clients.
- Qualifying opportunities, and creating solution designs that match the requirements with appropriate products/platforms, managed and professional services
- Create and present demos that are aligned to customer needs
- Manage the planning and execution of customer Proof of Concepts as required
- Working closely with client engineering teams to implement solutions to cloud and data services requirements
- Maintain technical and business knowledge of cloud computing applications, industry direction, and trends
- Work with customers to obtain technical validation of proposed solution and build high-level architecture drawings.
- Assist with financial and infrastructure data collection and creation of customer ROI/TCO reports.
- Assist with preparation of proposals, statements of work, and supporting documents for customers.
Identifies opportunities for new or follow-on business and assists in creating change orders
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
- Technical customer-facing experience with strong relationship building skills.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options
- Outstanding customer (C-level) relationship management experience and collaboration skills
- Experience with design of modern, scalable delivery models for technology consulting services, specifically in the areas of cloud migration and application modernization
- Must have significant hands-on commercial experience architecting and delivering Microsoft Azure or AWS cloud solutions
- Strong experience in managing or consulting of enterprise application infrastructure
- Datacenter experience is preferred
- AWS / Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification
- In-depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions & public cloud integration
- Experience in network and security architecture
- Deep knowledge of cloud services sales process and deployment models from Public Cloud vendors, specifically Microsoft Azure and/or AWS
- Ability to develop and effectively communicate business cases and justifications to partners.
- Advanced understanding of the data landscape and its security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in IT/Computers/Systems
- 15+ years of ICT technical delivery
- 7+ Years of experience with Cloud technology solutions.
- Experience and certified with Cloud environments (Azure, AWS) on Expert level
- Expert in software and cloud products, on-premise and cloud licensing, and programs.
- Takes ownership of sub-solutions and holds the responsibility of the entire delivery cycle from problem/opportunity identity, problem definition, solutions creation, and architecting, designing, developing, testing, deployment and ROI determination.
- Experience working in MNC firms
- Broad knowledge of technology available for creating a fully integrated, successful solution
|Job Category||Hybrid Cloud|