Accelerating the digital transformation
The main duties of the Senior Graphic Designer include, but are not limited to the following:
– Work closely with the Creative Director and the different stakeholders for the development, implementation and delivery of artworks for a large number of events at different scales.
– Development and application of the event identity to the event set-up and bespoke features, signage & wayfinding, ppt templates, and digital media.
– Coordinate with the production team.
– Be able to administer creative control, and provide quality assurance on design deliverables, in the shortest available time.
– Work well under pressure, sometimes to very tight deadline.
– Demonstrate strong organizational skills in order to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
Skill Sets Required
- Computer Skill
- Collaboration Skill
- Attention to Details
- Communication Skill
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelors in Fine Arts, Visual Communication or design related degree.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Power Point
- Arabic is preferred
Minimum Experience Required:
- A minimum of 8 years experience in a similar role
We are looking for immediate joiners.