Accelerating the digital transformation
To manage multiple Construction projects specially schools and colleges within the approved budget and timeline in order to meet the Client requirements and departmental objectives from the initiation stage until the project handing over stage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project Management: Managing the concept, development, execution and implementation of all assigned construction projects to meet the Project objectives within stipulated timeframe and budget. Managing the design process using commercial, contractual, program /time awareness and technical expertise. Ensuring the design process recognizes current legislation, standards and codes of practice where appropriate. Supervising and coordinating the needs of the client, consultants, technical and Contractor/s for the execution of projects from the initiation stage until the project handing over stage. Attending several coordination meetings with the consultants, contractors and all stockholders in order to provide the required Technical assistance
- Planning : Collaborating with the project consultant to define the timelines, milestones to be achieved during the project and identifying any critical areas to establish and document the project program.
- Client Management: Overall Client Management including regular meetings as well as providing regular reports in order to keep the Client updated about the project progress.
- Performance Monitoring: Establishing and monitoring project key performance indicators (KPIs) for the project to comply with company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Project Coordination: Leading the project consultant/s and contractor/s for proper coordination and execution of tasks in order to meet the project objectives.
- Quality & EHS: Monitoring the adherence to quality control and safety standards at the work site and implementing and required remedial measures to comply with Government regulations and standards.
- Cost control: Monitoring the project budget as well as operational aspects and reviewing the processing of all interim valuations, variations and final accounts in order to maintain strong cost control.
- Value Engineering: Reviewing and finalizing sub-contract works in coordination with the contractors and proposing value engineering to achieve the best value and best contract terms.
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in a related field
|Job Category||Engineering Drafting Service|