Accelerating the digital transformation
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Planning the activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Install, configure and deploys complex systems and platforms meeting the client needs and specifications.
- Systems Administration, configuration, integration and testing based on Technical and Business requirements.
- Systems Troubleshooting and supporting.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure for all types of environments (DEV, TEST, PROD )
- Monitoring the processes during the entire life cycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor in computer science or similar
- 4 to 5 years of working experience using various tools
- Server’s operating systems (Linux and Windows).
- Application & Web/Proxy servers ( IIS, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx ..etc).
- Database Systems such as MySQL, Oracle , and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD tools, yaml, github.
- IT Infrastructure (HW/SW , Network, Firewall, Security …etc).
|Job Category||Digital Transformation|