Accelerating the digital transformation
- Identify and develop new business through networking and prospecting techniques.
- Engage in cold calling to create interest in company products and services, generate new business leads and arrange customer meetings.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations including high-level solution overviews and/or demos.
- Understand customers’ business needs and challenges and position the relevant solutions that address those needs.
- Persuade potential buyers that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and service delivery while managing customer objections.
- Develop pipeline by using the company’ sales methodology and processes.
- Manage sales opportunities throughout the sales cycle.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasting and reporting for management visibility.
- Meet or exceed individual sales target while contributing to overall team targets as set by management.
- Meet KPIs related to selling efforts and customer calls or visits.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and report progress towards achieving account or go-to-market strategies with management and peers.
- Maintain strategic relationships with existing customers and upsell/cross-sell by promoting product upgrades, additional complementary technologies or solutions, etc…
- Maintain strategic partnerships with technology vendors and distributors.
- Respond to tender documents and write proposals as well as any supporting documentation.
- Create sales literature to promote company solutions, products and services.
- Support marketing activities by attending company events and trade shows.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Communication Engineering, Information Systems (or equivalent) from an accredited university (preferred) or equivalent field experience.
- 3-8 years of sales or pre-sales experience preferred.
- Must have experience in Cloud & Cyber security Sales.
- Understanding the System integration industry is required.
- Strong in upselling and cross selling
- Vendor management experience is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with prevalent professional demeanor.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Broad technology knowledge (datacenter, cloud, virtualization, mobility and messaging/collaboration)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
|Job Category||Cybersecurity, Digital Transformation, General, Hybrid Cloud|