Accelerating the digital transformation
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Salespeople to help us build up our business activities. Your responsibilities will include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Identify and develop new business through networking and prospecting techniques.
- Engage in cold-calling to create interest in company products and services, generate new business leads and arrange customer meetings.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations including high-level solution overviews and/or demos.
- Understand customers’ business needs and challenges and position the relevant solutions that address those needs.
- Persuade potential buyers that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and service delivery while managing customer objections.
- Develop pipeline by using the company’ sales methodology and processes.
- Manage sales opportunities throughout the sales cycle.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasting and reporting for management visibility.
- Meet or exceed individual sales target while contributing to overall team targets as set by management.
- Meet KPIs related to selling efforts and customer calls or visits.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and report progress towards achieving account or go-to-market strategies with management and peers.
- Maintain strategic relationships with existing customers and upsell/cross-sell by promoting product upgrades, additional complementary technologies or solutions, etc…
- Maintain strategic partnerships with technology vendors and distributors.
- Respond to tender documents and write proposals as well as any supporting documentation.
- Create sales literature to promote company solutions, products and services.
- Support marketing activities by attending company events and trade shows.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Communication Engineering, Information Systems (or equivalent) from an accredited university (preferred) or equivalent field experience.
- 3-8 years of sales or pre-sales experience preferred.
- Must have experience in Cloud & Cyber security Sales
- Understanding the System integration industry is required
- Strong in upselling and cross selling
- Vendor management experience is a must
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with prevalent professional demeanor.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Broad technology knowledge (datacenter, cloud, virtualization, mobility and messaging/collaboration)
- Fluent in English; Arabic is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
|Job Category||Digital Transformation|