We are looking for an energetic, experienced Sales Operations Administrator with an eye for detail to join our fastest growing team. The ideal candidate will play a key role in ensuring streamlining day-to-day operations coupled with efficient process management across multiple support functions within our organization. This position involves overseeing various aspects of sales operations and interdepartmental collaboration.
• Process Optimization: Identify opportunities for process improvements implementing strategies to enhance overall efficiency.
• Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with support functions across Omnix – Finance, HR, Marketing, Procurement, IT to ensure alignment and collaboration in achieving sales objectives.
• Compliance: Ensure compliance with industry regulations and company policies.
• Reporting: be the single point of contact to coordinate within OE teams for multiple activities and monthly reporting.
• Problem Resolution: Address sales operational challenges promptly and implement effective solutions.
Qualification and Education Requirements
• Graduation in any discipline is mandatory.
• Any other skills development courses taken are an added advantage.
Relevant experience/ Competency required.
• Proven experience in a sales operations or administrative role.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
• Diligence with a focus on accuracy.
• Effective communication and people skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team.
• Agility and enthusiasm to drive initiatives within the team.
Accountability: The Sales Operations Administrator role involves the individual to take ownership of specific tasks and outcomes. This includes responsibilities – collaborating with cross functional teams, ensuring the accuracy of the data, and successfully completing assigned tasks. The candidate is accountable for the efficiency of processes and the achievement of defined objectives.
Authority: The individual’s right to make decisions and take actions within their designated area of responsibility. For a Sales Operations Administrator, this could mean having decision-making power in process optimization and taking the lead on certain projects. Granting authority empowers the candidate to make informed decisions that contribute to the overall success.