- Manage the business analysis, design and configuration of SAP business solutions. Oversee and execute overall solution support and maintenance.
- Gather business requirements for new functionalities, enhancements, fine tuning and bug fixing of the SAP Tax and Revenue Management solution.
- Manage SAP system design and configuration and prepare the related documentation.
- Manage and oversee developments of new integrations with third parties applications.
- Manage system unit testing and support user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Troubleshoot and resolve SAP solution related issues. Manage and oversee end users support for SAP solution related matters.
- Provide approval for deployment of the solution components
- Support and facilitate the preparation of testing scripts and UAT scenarios.
- Provide approval for deployment of solution components and changes.
- Oversee and provide quality assurance on third party vendors work for solution related configuration changes and developments.
- Oversee technical work for the development of changes and new components of SAP solutions.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or other related degree
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or other related degree
- Relevant SAP certification (Tax and Revenue Management)
Minimum Experience/Skills Required
- 10+ years of relevant work experience with ERP and business solutions
- At least one full cycle implementation projects of SAP Tax and Revenue Management solution
- Preferred 5+ years of relevant work experience in tax solutions domain.